Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lots of Layouts!!

I've been home sick with the flu this week, which has been very annoying. Hopefully i'll be back at work tomorrow, as i just want to feel better!! I went in on Tuesday in the morning as i knew i had some rather urgent stuff that needed to be done. After about half an hour i was exhausted, and i went home after lunch. It's kinda nice to have some time at home though, even if i am sick. Gives me a chance to watch bad movies, bad daytime TV and get some knitting done!!

Here's a few layouts i've been working on lately. Enjoy!!

The first is titled "What's that on the Telly?" and it's all my ultrasound photos from week 19!! The poem on it goes:

"What's that on the telly?
Growing in my belly.
It's an angel sent from God
Like a sweet pea in a pod!"

Cute quote isn't it? I got it from Two Peas In a Bucket - it's a great site when you are looking for titles, quotes, song lyrics etc. for your scrap pages and cards!

I've used 'cuteworld' papers, some white bazzil, new rockabye thickers, alphas from carolee's creations, Pink Paisley brads, Heidi Swapp rubons, and some Heidi Swapp adhesive chipboard stars which i painted, then put some fozz felt on each corner - ultra cute!! Oh! I also put some cute little 'nappy pins' on the pages!


This next page, "A Whole New Room" was created using a Scrapbooking From Scratch blind challenge from May. I've used a K&Co 'Wild Raspberry' paper as my background, along with some scrap bits and pieces, including some SEI. Alphas are Pink Paisley and Thickers


This next page "Baby Boy!" was also created for a Scrapbooking From Scratch blind challenge. I've used the ultra cute new range from Crate Paper "Little Sprout", along with a few other bits and pieces.



This next page was created for last month's Scrapboutique cybercrop - i think it was for the Friday night speed scrap. I've used the very fun new range from Basic Grey "Lime Rickey". Note that the photos are matted on some white cardstock which i've put through my cuttlebug, then inked so that the dots come up really well!! Great technique this one!! The 'flower' is a new Sassafrass die cut.


I LOVE this last page so much! I created it for the last Scrapboutique cybercrop - i think it was for Kate's puzzle challenge. The papers are from Cosmo Cricket's "Girl Friday" range - so cute arne't they?!?! I also love the spinner - also from Cosmo Cricket!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D