Thursday, September 29, 2011

More 'My Vintage Blossoms' Love!

I officially cleaned myself out of my 'My Vintage Blossoms' stash (though it was fairly small to start with :( unfortunate - will have to build it up again at the next sale!!!) I used the last of it on the week 4 September Sassy Lil' Sketch:

Photobucket

My second share for today is for this month's Kraft It Up challenge which was to use fabric and stitching. I've actually taken the zip and the helicopter motif off an old pair of Calvin's PJ's - he'd put a hole in the toe so there was no way i was keeping them!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The PP's i've used are Kaisercraft's Little Toot range. Embelishmetns are from Purple Pumpkin and Sawyers Place. The stamping is an SU! background stamp :D

2 comments:

  1. I love that you upcycled from the PJ's, Kylie, I love doing that myself, even when they're still wearable, shhhh! Thanks for playing up at KIU xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D