Friday, October 28, 2011

Scrap The Boys

The challenge over at Scrap The Boys this month is to use handmade embellishments - this is right up my ally!! I've used a mix of handmade embellishments from Purple Pumpkin (the cute monkey button and one of the cogs) and My Vintage Blossoms (one of the cogs and the hessian ribbon). The PP and chipboard embellishments are from the new October Afternoon 'sidewalks' range - cute huh!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've really enjoyed the Passion 4 Fashion competition that i've been a part of over at Scrapboutique over the past 8 weeks - and it's hard to believe that this week is the last week!!! The theme for this week was futuristic - so i went with some purple foil and the geometric shapes of this crafters workshop template. The cogs are a new spellbinders die i got recently and it's the first time i've used it - and i LOVE it :D I've used lots of my Olive Roses on this one, along with some old jellishments!

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great layouts Kylie. Love the little Pumpkin Patch monkey button too! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 'Ouch' chipboard is so cute!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Kylie. Love all your layouts. Just saw your blog addy over at WP so came to visit :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!! Glad you like my work - I hope I can inspire you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both gorgeous pages Kylie...really love the design and embellies on Ouch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D