Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Crazy Busy!!!

Life has been so crazy busy that I hardly get to my laptop lately :( This has made it very difficult to blog, so I'm trying something a little different - blogging from my phone :)

I have actually completed a challenge this month!! Here is my Scrapbooking From Scratch monthly sketch challenge entry and a few close ups!! I have used some yummy new stuff from Little Yellow Bicycle - the clear cuts in this range are just so awesome!!!!







The gorgeous little cloud is from Charms Creations - isn't it adorable!!! Loving the new vintage findings from Prima - I've used the screw heads with flat backs on this layout - aren't they so fun!!

Well hopefully I will be back with more sharing again soon!! Have a happy scrappy week!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D