Friday, March 1, 2013

March Challenges!!

I can't believe it's March already!!! I have been so flat out with my business, Olive Roses Creations, that this is the first chance i've had to get to this blog in 2013!!! So, here's so of the scrapbooking challenges going on around the web!!


Stash Stomper - Not up yet

Stylist Challenge - Not up yet

Scrapbooking From Scratch Monthly Challenges

Sketch Challenge




 (Prize = store voucher)

Quote Challenge 


"Every summer has a story"

**This is also the challenge over at Charm's Creations Blog**


(Prize = store voucher)

Colour Combo

Use this photo as inspiration:


(Prize = store voucher)





Not up yet


Not up yet


Not up yet

My Minds Eye Blog 

Not up yet


This month the theme is "It's the weekend"- and don't forget to add your journalling!!



 If you have any challenges that you like to participate in please let me know!!! I'm always on the look out for new challenges!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D